We’ve been recognized as “Best In Atlanta” numerous times by Atlanta Magazine. We are ranked as a Gold Bicycle Friendly Business, recognized as one of the 50 Best Bike Shops in America and have routinely been awarded 5-Star Retailer designation by the Bicycle Retailer.
Bike of the Week
TRANCE X Advanced PRO 29 1
AVAILABILITY: Available 1 Medium and 1 Large
From fast, rowdy descents to technical terrain, this progressive trail bike gives you active suspension, adjustable frame geometry, and everything you need to up your singletrack game.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Fox 36 Factory Live Valve, FIT4 damper, 44mm offset, 150mm, 15×110 Kabolt X, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock: Fox Factory Live, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR TR35, composite, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost: TranzX travel-adjustable dropper, remote S: 120-150mm travel / 30.9 x 459mm M: 140-170mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm L: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm XL: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero SL
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle, 1×12
- Front Derailleur: NA
- Rear Derailleur: Sram GX Eagle
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC, hydraulic, SRAM CenterLine rotors [F]200mm, [R]180mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM G2 RSC
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10×52
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
Rims: Giant TRX 2 Carbon 29 WheelSystem
Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Aggressor 29×2.4, EXO, TR, tubeless
Accessory of the Week
GIANT PINNER PRO MAG / FLAT PEDALS
FLAT PEDAL MAG
Lightweight magnesium platform withstands the toughest impacts
Durable forged A380 aluminum platform withstands the toughest impacts
Besides doing our very best to give our customers the ultimate experience in purchasing their bicycles, we also give them our very best service and support after the sale. We’ve been recognized as “Best In Atlanta” numerous times.
However, we don’t believe we’ve become one of the largest bike shops in the country just by selling bicycles. We love our customers and we support them as well. We believe in cycling advocacy by being one of the most community involved bike shops in the country. You will find us out every weekend supporting events with free on-site mechanics, ride sweepers and friendly advice. We are deeply involved with RAMBO and Bike Roswell! and actively participate in the Roswell Cycling Festival, annual Ride To The Capital and Hospitality Highway 400.
– Todd Kaib, Chief Cycling Officer
What others say about us
Great place, needed to tune the brakes on my bicycles and they had them ready for one day to the next, Great selection of new bicycles and accessories, Also they have an interesting sprocket café in the second floor, haven’t given it a try but may do so at a later time…
The staff her is absolutely lovely. I can’t remember our sales associate name but she was so helpful and friendly. She provided suggestions on the best bikes for general exercise and outdoor activity. My sister and I both purchased bikes. Additionally, they can install your kick stand and water rack here for an all in one shop. They sell clothing and other accessories for your new whip as well!
Roswell bike is the place to go if you are looking for a bike and live around metro Atlanta. It’s literally a bike shop from a time before e-commerce and big box became standard practice and they still operate like wise.
In the last 12 month my significant other and myself have both purchased specialized road bikes, accessories, and have also had a ton of bike service (free of charge) from Roswell bike.
We LOVE Roswell Bicycles. We moved here in 2010 and have been going to Roswell Bicycles since we got here. They checked out our bikes after our move and storage, and have outfitted our kids with bikes twice now. They have a great selection and excellent staff to help you make the right decision.