Bike of the Week
PIVOT Mach4 SL Pro XT/XTR
1 Small and 1 Large In Store in the color pictured.
The all-new Mach 4 SL is designed to let World Cup level athletes capitalize on every inch of increasingly technical courses and generate speed where others hesitate. Our engineers have pushed the boundaries in every conceivable metric of cross country performance. It’s the lightest, fastest 100mm travel XC race bike we’ve ever developed. Go ahead, turn yourself inside out and leave it all out on the race course because the new Mach 4 SL leaves nothing on the table.
- Frame weight starting at 1845 grams (4.0 lb.) and 20.9 lb. (9.4kg) complete – (size medium with XTR World Cup Build)
- 100mm of renowned dw-link® suspension tuned for XC race and trail performance
- Designed to work with 100-120mm travel forks
- Full Fox Live Valve integration
- World Cup caliber full carbon frame featuring leading edge materials and Pivot’s proprietary Hollow Core Internal Molding Technology
- Progressive XC geometry for the most demanding World Cup courses
- 29-inch wheels for the fastest laps and superior rollover in technical terrain
- Full length internal cable routing via Pivot’s exclusive, easy-to-maintain Cable Port System
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Fox Kashima Factory shock, custom-tuned specifically for the Mach 4 SL
- Boost™ 12 x 148mm rear spacing