Bike of the Week
LIV INTRIGUE 29 2
Built to cover ground, mow over techy singletrack, and charge down aggressive terrain, the intrigue 29 prefers the rowdy side of life.
ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum frame, a dropper seatpost and wide, grippy tires keep you planted and help you tackle technical trails.
Obstacle-eating 29-inch wheels offer smooth handling and roll easily over small roots and rocks.
Custom Tuned Suspension
The 125 mm of Maestro Suspension has been custom tuned by women, for women to provide optimal performance for the rider and the bike’s intended use, resulting in improved traction and control.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 125mm Maestro Suspension, flip chip
- Fork: RockShox 35 Gold RL, 140mm, Boost, 15×110, tapered, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Liv
- Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/50, custom tuned for Liv
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, alloy, 35mm S:760mm, M:760mm, L:780mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SL, 35mm S:50mm, M:50mm, L:50mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 100mm travel / 30.9 x 345mm M: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm L: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm
- Saddle: Liv Sylvia
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 1×12
- Front Derailleur: NA
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-MT420, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore BL-MT401
- Cassette: SRAM SX, 11×50
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
Crankset: SRAM SX, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm
Rims: Giant AM 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint, 30mm inner width
Tires: [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.5WT, EXO, TR, tubeless [R] Maxxis Dissector 29×2.4WT, EXO, TR, tubeless