Bike of the Week
GIANT TRANCE X 2
AVAILABILITY: Small and Medium Available
Float through rock gardens, hit the jumps, and find the faster line. With quick-handling 27.5 wheels and adjustable frame geometry, this lively trail bike is a party on wheels.
Adjustable frame geometry
New flip chip feature lets you change the headtube and seattube angles, as well as the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style.
27.5 agility and control
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 145mm of rear travel (and 160mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 145mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork: Fox 36 Rhythm, GRIP damper, 37mm offset, 160mm, 15×110 Kabolt, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost: TranzX travel-adjustable dropper, remote S: 120-150mm travel / 30.9 x 459mm M: 140-170mm travel / 30.9 x 499mm L: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm XL: 170-200mm travel / 30.9 x 525mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 1×12
- Front Derailleur: NA
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR-MT520, hydraulic, Shimano RT-66 rotors [F]203mm, [R]180mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore BL-MT501
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 11×50
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
Crankset: TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle, 32t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
Rims: Giant AM 27.5, alloy
Tires: [F] Maxxis Assegai 27.5×2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5×2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR, tubeless