Bike of the Week
GIANT TRANCE X ADVANCED E+ LTD
AVAILABILITY: Medium and Large Available
This limited-edition, high-performance e-mtb gives riders the power to conquer any terrain, from big mountain adventures to everyday trail rides, with absolute confidence and fun.
POWERFUL AND RESPONSIVE
SyncDrive Pro motor with 85Nm of torque creates powerful pedaling assistance even at low speeds. Lightweight, stiff Advanced-grade composite frame with 140mm of Maestro rear suspension travel and 150mm up front delivers confident handling and control on rough trails.
ADAPTABLE TO THE TERRAIN
Flip chip feature lets you change the head tube and seat tube angles, along with the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style. You can choose the low position for fast, aggressive terrain, or high for a more XC-oriented rider position.
The RideControl Go top tube integrated multi-function on/off button and RideControl Ergo 3 handlebar-mounted remote, which can be mounted on either grip, offer user-friendly controls and an uncluttered cockpit design. An all-new composite Giant Contact SLR Trail Integrated handlebar offers adjustability, compliance, light weight (255gr), and a clean profile.
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro2 85Nm, powered by Yamaha, PedalPlus 6-Sensor technology
- Controler: Giant RideControl Ergo3, grip integrated remote
- Display: Giant RideControl GO, frame integrated LED console, Optional wireless ANT+ display
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 800Wh, 22700 Lithium cell technology, Aluminium casing with highest safety standard (EN50604), CO2 Neutral production Giant EnergyPak Plus 250 range extender compatible
- Frame: Advanced-grade composite frame, Advanced-grade rear triangle, Advanced forged composite upper rocker, 140mm Maestro suspension system, ‘Boost’ 148×12 UDH rear axle, Giant EnergyPak Plus Range Extender Compatible
- Fork: Fox 36 Factory Live Valve, 150mm travel, 44mm offset, Boost 110x15QR, electronic adaptive suspension, E-bike integrated
- Shock: Fox Float X Factory Live Valve, 185×52.5mm Trunnion mount, electronic suspension, E-bike integrated
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR Trail Integrated, Advanced Composite, 5-position adjustable, 800mm (760mm minimum cut width), 7/8/9° Back Sweep adjust system, meets DH test standard, GPS mount included
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR Trail Integrated, Advanced Composite, 5-position adjustable, 40/45/50mm Reach, +3°/0°/-3° Adjust System
- Seatpost: SRAM Reverb AXS, dropper, 30.9mm (S:125, M:150, L/XL:170)
- Saddle: Giant Romero SL, Neutral
- Shifters: SRAM AXS Rocker Paddle, wireless electronic shifting
- Front Derailleur: MRP HD2 co-moulded chain guide
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS wireless electronic shifting
- Brakes: SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston, hydraulic disc,220mm[F] / 200mm[R]
- Brake Levers: SRAM Code RSC
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1299 Eagle, 10-52T, 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM XX1 Eagle PowerLock, 12-Speed
Crankset: Praxis Performance Carbon e-crank arms, SRAM X-SYNC Eagle 36T chain ring
Rims: Zipp 3ZERO MOTO Carbon
Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.6″” foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3C MaxxTerra [F] Maxxis Dissector 29×2.6″” Foldable, Tubeless, EXO+, 3C MaxxTerra [R]