Bike of the Week
GIANT STP 26″
AVAILABILITY: Available in Medium and Large
Make the world your playground with stp, a favorite for dirt jumping, street shredding and whatever style you dream up.
Lightweight, durable aluminum frameset with a longer top tube, tighter rear triangle and slacker head angle for agile handling on dirt jumps, trail or street sessions.
Quick and responsive
Frame geometry is designed for 26-inch wheels with a low saddle height and taller front end for quick, confident ride quality.
Powerful disc brakes and 100mm suspension fork with remote lockout put maximum control in the rider’s hands. Grippy, high-volume 26-inch tires for streets, trail or park riding.
- Sizes regular, large
- Colors Metallic Black, Black
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, horizontal dropouts, integrated chain tensioner
- Fork Giant Crest 34 RCL, 100mm, 15X110 TA
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Sport, alloy, 31.8mm
- Grips Giant Sole-O
- Stem forged alloy, 0-degree
- Seatpost alloy, two-bolt, 30.9x350mm
- Saddle Giant Sport
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Deore, 1×10
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M5120
- Brakes Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic [F]180mm, [R]160mm rotors
- Brake Levers Tektro HD-M275
- Cassette Shimano CSM-4100, 11×46
- Chain KMC X10
- Crankset alloy forged, 30t
- Bottom Bracket threaded
- Rims Giant 26″, alloy, 28mm inner width
- Hubs Giant Disc, 28h, QR, alloy, disc
- Spokes stainless, 14g
- Tires Maxxis Ardent, 26×2.25″
- Weight The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.