Bike of the Week
LIV INTRIGUE ADVANCED PRO 29 2
PRICE: $5,130 / SPECIAL PRICE: $3,591!!!
AVAILABILITY: Large in store
Built to cover ground, mow over techy singletrack, and charge down aggressive terrain, the all-new intrigue advanced pro 29 prefers the rowdy side of life.
Top Performance Trail
Advanced-Grade Composite frame, carbon wheelset, Maestro Suspension and flip chip adjustable frame geometry equip you with a lightweight, versatile trail bike.
With a versatile 125/140 mm platform and 29-inch wheels compatible up to 2.5-inch tires, Intrigue Advanced Pro 29 is a dream for both climbing agility and descending control.
Truly Dialed for Women
The Intrigue Advanced Pro 29 is designed based on women’s data combined with suspension testing conducted by women for women, and tuned to perfection.
- Sizes S, M, L
- Colors Dark Iridescent
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, 125mm Maestro Suspension, flip chip
- Fork RockShox Pike Select, 140mm, Boost 15×110 Maxle Stealth, 42mm offset, custom tuned for Liv
- Shock RockShox Deluxe Select+, 185/50, custom tuned for Liv
- Handlebar Giant Contact Trail, 35
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote lever, 30.9
- Saddle Liv Sylvia SL, SST rails
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Brakes Shimano MT520 hydraulic 4-piston (F:203mm, R:180mm)
- Brake Levers Shimano MT501
- Cassette SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11×50
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset Truvativ Descendent 6k Eagle, DUB Boost, 30t
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant TRX-2 29 Carbon WheelSystem, 30mm inner
- Hubs Giant TRX-2 29 WheelSystem, Boost
- Spokes Giant TRX-2 29 WheelSystem, DBL technology
- Tires[F] Maxxis Minion DHF, tubeless, 29×2.5, WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector, tubeless, 29×2.4, WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR
- Extras Tubeless prepared