AVAILABILITY: Small avaliable in store
From bikepacking and gravel grinders to everyday adventure rides and group trekking, devote advanced has what it takes to stir your backcountry desires.
Advanced-Grade Composite frame and fork keeps your ride lightweight so you can sail up climbs and accelerate quickly on paved or gravel roads.
With clearance for 45c tires and mounts for racks, accessories and three water bottle cages, this bike meets the demands of your next epic ride.
Internal cable routing and D-Fuse seatpost and handlebars keep this gravel bike clean and contoured for vibration-damping comfort and less maintenance.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L
- Colors Candy Navy
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8 XS:40cm, S:40cm, M:42cm, L:42cm
- Grips Liv All Condition
- Stem Giant Contact XS:70mm, S:80mm, M:90mm, L:90mm
- Seatpost Giant D-Fuse, composite XS:75mm travel, S:75mm travel, M:75mm travel, L:100mm
- Saddle Liv Approach
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano GRX RX-600, 2×11
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-810
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX RX-810
- Brakes Shimano GRX RX-400 hydraulic, Giant MPH rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers Shimano GRX RX-600 hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11×34
- Chain KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset Praxis Alba 2D, 32/48 XS:165mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, L:172.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Praxis, press fit
- Rims Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Hubs Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Spokes Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tires Giant CrossCut AT 1, 700x38c, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared, 45mm max tire size